Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Connect Ps3 To Audi Navigation System Is It Possible To Hook Up A Ps3 With A Sony 40 Hdtv And An Older 321bose System So Bose Speakers Have All Audi

Is it possible to hook up a ps3 with a sony 40 hdtv and an older 321bose system so bose speakers have all audi - connect ps3 to audi navigation system

In trying to connect my new PS3 to my Bose 321 and HDTV. My current configuration is the Bose system works great with HDTV. How do I connect the PS3, the sound of Bose DVD and Blue Ray, from now on, I must constantly change to help put my speakers on your TV via PS3, please

2 comments:

  1. She did not say how the PS3 is connected to your TV. I accept HDMI? If so, you can get an optical cable to the PS3, in conjunction with the Bose, then change the settings for the PS3, if the audio is output via digital optical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the yellow wire and connect it to TV. Son, take the red and black and connect the audio inputs on the Bose system. This will give the image of the TV, but the sound of Bose. I hope it helps when working in full the extensions for audio and three son are close, so you need to buy buy at Walmart ends with female RCA connectors for audio and ask the sales consultant help if necessary.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pirate biter Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates