Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Calgary Dealer Auction Jan 20 2010 Driving A USA Vehicle To Canada?

Driving a USA vehicle to Canada? - calgary dealer auction jan 20 2010

I bought a truck from California. Unfortunately, there is no company that is willing to / Montana border to Calgary travel cheap. I spoke with my agent and told me that most of South and manage the company can meet halfway. In most of these passes through 3 states: Montana, Idaho and Utah. How can I temporary license plates for the states?

PS: The California dealer really can not label a temporary, if you pay the fee of 8.25% in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate biter Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates