Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Delete Emails From Facebook Login How Can I Delete Emails From The Drop-down Menu When I Am Signing Into Facebook On Firefox Mac?

How can I delete emails from the drop-down menu when I am signing into facebook on firefox mac? - how to delete emails from facebook login

It is a question similar to this and the answer was that they delete cookies. I did it, and Facebook still remembers a lot of e-mails. I want to fall all over application of e-mails to delete familiar with Facebook.

Facebook has been banished from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate biter Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates