Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sony Bravia With Panasonic Recorder Connection Of Satellite Decoder, DVD Recorder, Receiver And Sony Bravia?

Connection of Satellite Decoder, DVD Recorder, Receiver and Sony Bravia? - sony bravia with panasonic recorder

I:
Sony Bravia KDL-46X3100
Sony home theater receiver HTDDW1600
DVD Recorder Panasonic DMR-EH55
Satellite decoder / receiver SCART AV outputs only
I have cable:
- Optical Digital Audio Cable (2 nos)
- Component video cable (2 nos)
- Scart to component and composite video + audio (1 s)
I am Scart to Scart connection SA decoder for DVD recorder (for recording), then on DVD SCART to component video Bravia published. Here's a question that is the 6-component cable connectors, but there are 5 tickets at the end of the TV. Where is the 6th or? So, if I connect the cable to Bravia .. DVD burner I do not see a picture (HD Bravia Input 1), but can be heard .. Audio
I will do is a component of DVD-Video cable to the receiver and connect a component video cable from the receiver to Bravia. Connect the optical audio cable to Bravia Rx. Please let me know if I do? Desperately need help .. With the expected

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate biter Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates